Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blogging Sideways

Yep, seriously. I am bedridden with a sore back and so am looking at everything sideways AND typing one handed so this is a little slow. That's okay though as I can't DO anything else!!

Pete has been back at work for 3 weeks now and that has been a crazy time of adjustments. I feel like I am finally getting on top of it, only to be now out of action. I've done my back like this 3 times before. The first time I was in bed about 5 days after a trip to the hospital. The second time was only a day and the 3rd time... I can't remember!

So many things have been happening here - good things, photo worthy things, big decision things, cute things... and more. I'm going to have to wait till I'm upright again though before I can get to blogging about those. And find some blogging time. That's the big thing I've noticed with Pete being gone... there is NO time! Some would protest that though and mention my frequent Facebook status updates LOL... well what can I say other than FB is easy. A no-brainer. I play NO games on there, I won't even look at them. The laptop is open ALL day, with 20-40 different tabs in use including FB and status updates are just 'thinking out loud' :)

Time now to try walking again and do some back stretches...

4 comments:

  1. Been there, not with a bad back but being on bedrest. My father and my grandfather both have bad backs due to injuries when they were younger.

    I hope it settles soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming to this late....hope your back is feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook is easier - a quick status comment and off you go. So sorry you are stuck like that. Hope you recuperate quickly and can at least start using two hands soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Mrs B! I hope to read in the next few posts that you're feeling better now! (I was gone on vacation this past week.)

    ReplyDelete