Monday, December 12, 2011

VERY Naughty Cake

What's left of the Naughty Cake

I made this cake yesterday on a whim, just to see what would happen and 'would it work?' It did. And it tastes sooo good it can't be good for you... so it's been named 'Naughty Cake'

I had some mixed frozen berries that needed using up, white chocolate in the fridge and wanted to try cooking with almond meal... I might be able to come back with a recipe - but will need to make it again to get the recipe, as it was random amounts of each ingredient. I'll need to weigh the ingredients as I go next time... actually I will make it again for sure... I have my bible study girl friends coming over this week for a games night and I think they would LOVE this! The white chocolate caramelises and goes oh sooo yummy. Pete had *3* pieces in one sitting!!! Yes, Pete!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment